Habitat Seeks Qualified Candidate for Open Executive Director Position
Habitat for Humanity of Washington County, MD (HFHWC) is accepting resumes from qualified candidates for the position of Executive Director.
Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build, rehabilitate, and repair homes, bringing communities of hope to Washington County.
The Executive Director manages and leads the Christian-based organization and is responsible for the overall success of our mission. The successful applicant should have a working knowledge of the many aspects of leading a nonprofit organization. We expect our Executive Director to be the principle representative of our organization in the community. We are looking for qualified candidates with:
- Leadership ability with non-profit organizations
- Demonstrated experience in fund development and implementation of programs and services that will advance the Mission, Vision and Goals of HFHWC
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Familiarity of Washington County demographics
- Ability to work with community leaders and other stakeholders
- Understanding of grant writing, fundraising and financial management
- Effective management resources
Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree and have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience working in nonprofit organizations.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Submission must be postmarked and/or received by end of business day on June 28, 2019.